Re: Invisible elements for additional link text [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Thanks Deborah and Joe. Sounds to me as if you are using slightly different
methods to try and achieve the same thing (i.e., jump to the link
destination). By the sound of it, Deborah, you are trying dictate the full
link description (including the 'hidden' part), whereas Joe is simply
dictating part of the visible text, then chooses one of the links offered.

Deborah, it wasn't clear to me what Dragon actually 'sees'. In other words,
were the hidden parts visible to Dragon, or did you try to use them because
you knew they were there?

Regards, Harry