RE: Invisible elements for additional link text [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

That echos my tests Jonathan. The Dragon documentation states that you need only say part of the text to follow a link, or activate a control. In this case, saying "Click Read", or "Click more" highlighted all three links. Perhaps it behaves differently on different platforms though - I'm on Windows 7.

In any event, I agree that the ideal scenario is to have sensible and unique link text from the outset, though I appreciate this may not always  be possible - with CMS output, for instance.

Regards
Joe