Re: Invisible elements for additional link text

Christian Biggins wrote:

> I requested one of our designers make our 'read more' links more
> descriptive to include things like 'read more about article title' and
> his response was to have;

Without seeing the style rules for invisible, I can't be completely sure
about the accessibility, but using "invisible" for a class name, to me,
indicates a fundamental failure to understand the purpose of classes.
They are not to directly control the presentation.

--
David Woolley