RE: Administrative interfaces

From: Régine Lambrecht <Regine.Lambrecht@tipik.eu>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:10:42 +0200
To: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello all,

I think accessibility should not impact on usability; and a pretty interface is part of its usability. For identical functionalities, an employee will be more productive (and happy) if working with a pretty interface. There has been experimental research on this: prettiness is part of usability. So you should care about its visual prettiness anyway.

But accessible doesn't mean ugly, as we know :)

Régine Lambrecht
E-fficiency Coordinator
Prevention Advisor
Tel. +

Tipik Communication Agency S.A.
Avenue de Tervueren 270 • B-1150 Bruxelles
Tel. + • Fax +
Tipik is a Sword Group Company

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail