From: Lainey Feingold [mailto:LF@LFLEGAL.COM]
Sent: Monday, 3 September 2012 10:32 AM
To: w3c WAI List
Subject: CAPTCHA information

Question:  What is the single best resource to provide corporations who have an inaccessible visual CAPTCHA, are new to the issue of accessibility, still want a CAPTCHA, and are interested in an audio or logic alternative.  (Yes - we tell everyone to get rid of CAPTCHAs!)

Thanks for current resources.  This is becoming more of an issue because the audio option on reCAPTCHA (by Google) is currently indecipherable.  (how can we fix that?!?)

Thanks!

Lainey

Lainey Feingold
Law Office of Lainey Feingold