RE: CAPTCHA information

From: Jonathan Lazar <jonathan_lazar@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:56:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Please note, at Towson University, we have been working on accessible CAPTCHA research since 2007. Our most recent captcha product is known as the SoundsRight audio CAPTCHA, it's a replacement only for audio CAPTCHAs, it's easy to use, and it's undergone extensive user testing with blind people. You can read more about the CAPTCHA (and the evaluation) in a paper titled: "The SoundsRight CAPTCHA: An Improved
Approach to Audio Human Interaction Proofs for Blind Users" in the Proceedings
of the 2012 ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. You can also contact Tim Brooks at tbrooks@towson.edu for more information on adopting the CAPTCHA.

Best wishes,
Jonathan Lazar