Developing with Accessibility (DevAcc)

From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@smart.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 07:36:44 -0400
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Let me make sure that folks are aware of the "Developing with
Accessibility" event (DevAcc for short) on September 6 - 7 (Thursday -
Friday) at the Federal Communications Commission in DC.  It is a free
event with developer trainings on creating accessible mobile apps, web
sites, webinars, and ebooks.  There will also be dedicated rooms for
work on coding projects with others.  a web site, email list, and IRC
channel exist for collaboration among developers before, during, and
after the event.

More information is at

http://fcc.us/devacc

As part of the organizing team behind the event, I can also help to
answer questions about it.

Jamal