Re: What you use

From: Chaals McCathieNevile <w3b@chaals.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 22:10:42 +0200
To: "GF Mueden@" <gfmueden@verizon.net>
Cc: "w3c-wai-ig.w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:54:21 +0200, GF Mueden@ <gfmueden@verizon.net>
wrote:

> For email I tried Outlook and hated it.  Now use Thunderbird which
> leaves me with too few lines of message.  I may give up the 125% for
> reading the headings in exchange for more message space.   It is quite
> impossible for me to go to Verizon for email.  There I got one line of
> message at 200%.

Have you any idea about Opera? I use it primarily for its email client,
with a side-by-side view of headers/columns, and the option of
"fit-to-width" turned on. This lets me zoom the content of the mail
easily, and keep it in the space available. But I noticed that I cannot
figure out how to change the settings for the header and the list of
messages, so I am about to file a bug...

Cheers

--
Chaals - standards declaimer