Re: Text-to-speech feature: a real help ?

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:01:26 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Patrick,

At 17:49 21-2-2012, Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
>Give a man a fish...
>Wondering if it would be more helpful to point them to some resource
>that lists available tools for them, to make browsing on ALL sites
>better suited for them. I remember hassling Jonathan (heh) about
>making the MyWebMyWay resources independent of the BBC site back in
>his days there http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/ ... I've not kept
>up with it, but I wonder if there's a similar resource (not attached
>to an existing web property) that could be linked to?

Do you mean something like this

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
tel: +32 16 32 85 51
Twitter: @RabelaisA11y
Open source for accessibility: results from the AEGIS project
Please don't invite me to Facebook, Quechup or other "social
networks". You may have agreed to their "privacy policy", but I haven't.