Re: Text-to-speech feature: a real help ?

On 21/02/2012 16:37, David Best wrote:
> For those users
> that have user browser agent tools, there is little value, but for those
> that do not and have less experience in navigation, might consider it a
> helpful feature.

Give a man a fish...

Wondering if it would be more helpful to point them to some resource
that lists available tools for them, to make browsing on ALL sites
better suited for them. I remember hassling Jonathan (heh) about making
the MyWebMyWay resources independent of the BBC site back in his days
there http://www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility/ ... I've not kept up with it,
but I wonder if there's a similar resource (not attached to an existing
web property) that could be linked to?

Patrick H. Lauke