Re: UPDATE suggested alternatives to accessible version

As I shared off list, not sure  how this became a private exchange, unless
this project is specifically for seniors who resonate with the term elderly,
at what age does this begin?  I mean we have a 95 year old mayor here
in Ontario, > clarity is the goal I guess.
Optimize, with an explanation of how you define that with "what's this?
lets you divide or unite with information as much as you might wish.
basic is fine too leading users, any user of any age, to understand the
construction is less graphical.
Karen