Re: UPDATE suggested alternatives to accessible version

From: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:27:09 +0100
To: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
CC: G F Mueden <gfmueden@verizon.net>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi all,

And why not simply "Other versions" or something similar? Maybe you can
have something like a bridge page that lets the user to choose certain
aspects, such as preferred layout, font-family, font-size, background
and foreground colors and, in addition, alternative content for those
contents that are not WCAG-compliant. This way nobody will feel that
they are taken apart and we can avoid the negative nuance of "basic",
"simplified" and so on.

My 2 cents,
Ramón.