RE: JAWS 11 and Win 7

From: Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:27:20 +1100
To: "'Roger Hudson'" <rhudson@usability.com.au>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Roger,

Windows 7 typically installs Internet Explorer 9 through windows update.
JAWS11   does not support some of the features in Internet Explorer 9 (for
example, the information bar which is displayed at the bottom of the

Try updating or upgrading your version of JAWS, use another browser, or
another screen reader like NVDA.