From: Roger Hudson [mailto:rhudson@usability.com.au]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:00 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: JAWS 11 and Win 7

Hi

I am having some problems with JAWS 11 on a Windows 7, 64 bit machine. When
I got to a site I know well with another machine (win xp) with JAWS 11 no
problems when I look at the same site with the Win 7 machine there are
difficulties

Has anyone else experienced difficulties using JAWS 11 on Win 7, 64 bit?

Thanks

Roger