RE: JAWS 11 and Win 7

From: Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 11:27:20 +1100
To: "'Roger Hudson'" <rhudson@usability.com.au>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Roger,

Windows 7 typically installs Internet Explorer 9 through windows update.
JAWS11   does not support some of the features in Internet Explorer 9 (for
example, the information bar which is displayed at the bottom of the
window).

Try updating or upgrading your version of JAWS, use another browser, or
another screen reader like NVDA.

Cheers,

Adam