Re: Should role=“contentinfo” be added on a footer or a p element?

From: Martín Szyszlican <martinsz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 02:16:16 -0300
To: Ian Yang <ian.html@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Ian, I'm sure there's more qualified people here to answer, but I, for
one, agree with your interpretation and I have in fact implemented it just
like that in one of my websites without giving it much thought.

Nevertheless, it would be cool to know if this is breaking some standard.

Martín.

--
*Martín Szyszlican*
*clinica-web.com.ar <http://www.clinica-web.com.ar>*