Re: title attributes on links

Hi Harry,

Providing a control with an accessible name is a level A requirement:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#ensure-compat
using label or title provides a programmatically associated accessible name
for a control. The information is provided by the browsers through the
accessibility API Dragon can access this infromation, if it does not expose
it to the user its a bug in Dragon, not in WCAG 2.0.

The use of title is only recommended under specific circumstances when a
visible label would be redundant.

example:

regards
SteveF