Re: looking for examples

From: Devarshi Pant <devarshipant@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:17:51 -0400
To: rhudson@usability.com.au
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am looking for a couple of pages which will help me illustrate
accessibility issues for keyboard and screen reader users with two
relatively common features of the web today. First, a poorly made
lightbox-type effect (modal dialog) and second, a page where new content
inserted from an external source with something like AJAX may not be
accessible.

>>Here is a link (
http://www.recovery.gov/FAQ/QuickLinks/Pages/AgencyRecoverySites.aspx) with
potential screen reader  / keyboard only issues with lightboxes. Select a
link below the ‘Agency Recovery Websites’ header and tab.

-Devarshi