looking for examples

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 17:05:44 +1000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi

I am looking for a couple of pages which will help me illustrate
accessibility issues for keyboard and screen reader users with two
relatively common features of the web today. First, a poorly made
lightbox-type effect (modal dialog) and second, a page where new content
inserted from an external source with something like AJAX may not be
accessible.

I don't know why it is, but when I am just using the web I seem to come
across examples of things like this all the time, but when I'm actually
looking for one they become very hard to find!

If you have any suggestions please email me directly.

Thanks

Roger