Re: Proposed Accessible CAPTCHA

From: Stephani Roberts <stephani@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:14:55 +0000
To: Salvatore Battaglia <salvobatta@gmail.com>
CC: "<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Salvatore,

I think it's great that you're researching and attempting to solve the captcha problem(s).

However, the "Play Question" button doesn't work in Firefox 11 on my macbook (OS 10.6.8). When I click a small box flashes in the bottom left corner and then disappears. I have my volume set to loud. Let us know when the issue is fixed. I'm happy to try it again.

Best,
Stephani

-----
Stephani Roberts