Proposed Accessible CAPTCHA

From: Salvatore Battaglia <salvobatta@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 16:25:59 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am Salvatore Battaglia, a student at MCAST, Institute of Information &
Communication Technology, based in Malta. I am attending the final year of
studies, reading a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Software Development. As
part of the final year dissertation, in collaboration with my institute,
we are trying to develop a research that aims to highlight what is needed
for a more accessible web for blind and visually impaired users. In this
research a web site has been implemented where a new idea of accessible
CAPTCHA validation has been developed. Iím kindly asking you to enter in
the website attached below, follow the instructions to test the CAPTCHA,
and fill in a small survey.

The Dissertation website is:  www.salvbatt.imghero.com

Your feedback is highly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact me
should you have any difficulties or further questions.

Thanks for your help,

Salvatore Battaglia

salvobatta@gmail.com