A Request for Assistance with Accessible Video

From: Williams, William -FS <wrwilliams@fs.fed.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:59:22 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
All,

With my sincerest appreciation of your help given in advance, I am a bit uncertain about the accessibility of this Youtube video - aside from Youtube issues itself - and would truly value your feedback, suggestions comments and so on. My opinion is that key visuals must be audio described, perhaps in text as a caption.

http://youtu.be/dekW1Y3vNi4

Thanks!

Bill Williams