Re: A Request for Assistance with Accessible Video

From: Bill LaPlant <blaplant@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:23:16 -0500
Cc: Interest Group WAI <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Bill LaPlant <blaplant@mindspring.com>
To: "Williams, William -FS" <wrwilliams@fs.fed.us>
Bill - It seems to me that voice over for the video is the minimum needed. If possible, provide tool tip text for each of the image access points at the end. I'm not familiar with Toutube issues though.  Just to make your life more interesting, I believe that 508 (US Federal IT accessibility standards) apply here.
Bill
 William P. LaPlant, Jr.     4312 Birchlake Ct; Alexandria, VA 22309
Accessibility Engineer                          phone: 703-360-9184
--                 mailto:blaplant@computer.org                  --
I am  committed  to  Children  inheriting a  culture  of  unlimited
possibilities;   Technology empowering miraculous lives.