Creating custom landmarks

From: Mesut <mesut.kokalan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:46:13 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I'm using jaws13 and developing websites. To be accessible, I'm thinking of adding landmarks on my page. Due to my site being long and complex, I wish to add not only existing but also custom landmarks. I've researched it and found negative results that I can't create my own landmark. At this point, is there any role, state or property acting as landmmarks to help me?
Any help would be appreciated.