Re: Using tab stop on important text

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:27:34 -0600
To: Devarshi Pant <devarshipant@gmail.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
> 1. Page headers could have a tabindex attribute of zero . . .

Sounds to me like you're trying to play the role of assistive technology
when you BOTH make it a heading AND add a tabindex.  Requiring the author
/ developer to add even more mark-up in addition to the heading tag is not
the best approach in my opinion.  Shouldn't AT developers take on any
additional responsibility for the behavior you are suggesting if not
already provided?

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,
IBM Research - Human Ability & Accessibility Center