From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Joshue O Connor
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 3:13 PM
To: james.homme@highmark.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Tables Accessibility Question About TBODY Tag

Hi James,

> I'm now sure that I can use scope to do what I want since it has four
attributes.

Really? AFAIK, the @scope is pretty must universally unsupported by AT
(or at least it was for a long time). Has this changed?

Cheers

Josh

NCBI: Celebrating 80 Years

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).

represent the views of NCBI