Re: Tables Accessibility Question About TBODY Tag

Hi

I tested a table using thead, tfoot and tbody (this exact sequence) with
screen readers (jaws 10 and NVDA 0.6p3.a with IE8 and FF4). It reads
first the sequence of thead, tfoot and then all the content of tbody,
but it didn'd talk any information to recognize something like a header
or foot of the table (only the <th>'s  inside the thead), even adding
the attribute "title" inside thead and tfoot.

Reinaldo