Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:17:56 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi!

We are working on implementing WCAG 2 in our national web guidelines
for public sector websites. The guidelines encompass more than
accessibility (user centric development process requirements, minority
language law requirements, various technical stuff).

I would be grateful for information on other national web guidelines
and how they have incorporated WCAG 2. As a portal requirement for a
specific level? Or did you implement a subset only (as indicated in [1])?

Was it a successful approach?

Regards,

Peter Krantz
Sweden