RE: Examples of WCAG 2 implementations in national web guidelines?

From: Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens@fedict.be>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:57:40 +0200
To: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Peter,

In Belgium we typically ask site builders to obtain the anysurfer.be
(or equivalent) label, a spin-off of a non-profit/charity

Anysurfer labels are based upon WCAG / WCAG 2, but somewhat less abstract
No English version available, so take a look at the NL / FR info pages

http://www.anysurfer.org/nl
http://www.anysurfer.org/fr

In addition, at the federal level we have http://webguide.fgov.be
with some additional guidelines/best practices on branding, robots.txt etc

Best regards

Bart