From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Julian Scarlett
Sent: 03 February 2011 08:46
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: share this bookmark functionality

The problem with that is if the 'More...' link is selected it still takes the user to a page where the search field has focus and it is impossible to get out of it using a keyboard.

I'm with Andy - ask the suppliers to modify from their end. I'm going to write today.

Regards

Julian

@julianscarlett

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs EmailSecurity System on behalf of Eden District Council.For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com