RE: share this bookmark functionality

From: Julian Scarlett <Julian.Scarlett@eden.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 08:45:46 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The problem with that is if the 'More...' link is selected it still takes the user to a page where the search field has focus and it is impossible to get out of it using a keyboard.

I'm with Andy - ask the suppliers to modify from their end. I'm going to write today.

Regards

Julian

@julianscarlett

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs EmailSecurity System on behalf of Eden District Council.For more information on a proactive email security service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com