Re: Question re: WCAG2.0, Requirement 3.3.2

please also pass on to them that TECHNIQUES are never required.

We have a number of tool developers who are looking for anything testable and are including all sorts of techniques (advisory or regular) as tests for WCAG conformance.

These techniques are just that - techniques.   If they want to test for the technique use -- that is fine but they cannot and should not say that any technique is required.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering