accessing drop downs

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:34:14 +1000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
A few weeks ago I asked for people to suggest some navigation menus that use
drop-downs that I should look at. I would like to thank Denis Boudreau, Rick
Ellis, Thierry Koblentz, Chris Hoffman and Priti Rohra for their suggestions
and advice.

With a few other people, I have now tested a few different styles of
drop-downs and have a much better appreciation about why people who are
unable to use a mouse find them such a pain.

I have written an article about our findings and would very much like to see
what other people think. Article is here
http://www.dingoaccess.com/accessibility/accessing-nav-drop-downs/

Thanks

Roger

Roger Hudson