Re: New: Perspectives on Accessibility

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:28:42 -0400
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I agree.  Sadly, this is one instance where two colors just escape us
and if they didn't it would make all the difference in the world.  Top
posting has been around for years an is the most efficient means of
getting at the meat of matters when you are reading threads.  I know
it's hell on archives and on others for various reasons, but there is
no substitute.  Quoting inside the message and reading it is too time
consuming and even trimming or paraphrasing is time consuming.
And just an FYI, it's off topic for the list.

--
Jonnie Appleseed
with his