Re: Htacces and WCAG 2

From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:32:55 +0100
To: W Reagan <wreagan1@yahoo.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On 12/08/2009 15:39, W Reagan wrote:
[snip irrelevant detail]
> We need to protect our security and maintain accessibility.

You're asking us for help. But you need to help us help you.

Please answer my simple questions:

1. "[Do you] have special reason to think that blocking by IP or
referrer would reduce the accessibility of your website to people with

2. "Which of the success criteria listed at http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/
do you think might conflict with blocking HTTP requests by IP or referrer?"

It's not obvious why you would think this, so please explain your
thought process.

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis