Re: Htacces and WCAG 2

From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:32:55 +0100
To: W Reagan <wreagan1@yahoo.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On 12/08/2009 15:39, W Reagan wrote:
[snip irrelevant detail]
> We need to protect our security and maintain accessibility.

You're asking us for help. But you need to help us help you.

Please answer my simple questions:

1. "[Do you] have special reason to think that blocking by IP or
referrer would reduce the accessibility of your website to people with
disabilities?"

2. "Which of the success criteria listed at http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/
do you think might conflict with blocking HTTP requests by IP or referrer?"

It's not obvious why you would think this, so please explain your
thought process.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis