Re: Consistent ID (3.2.4), Link Purpose (2.4.4), and Multiple Ways (2.4.5)

On 4 Aug 2009, at 16:30, Chris Reeve wrote:

> David, you do not address if my approach is violating or approving
> (Consistent ID) 3.2.4, 2.4.4 (Link Purpose), and 2.4.5 (Multiple
> Ways). This is my only concern.

Oh? Is the mailing list there for no reason other than to answer your
questions? I thought it was here to have discussions about
accessibility.

Besides, my question does address your concern. How are we supposed to
determine if success criteria about the purpose of a link are met
unless we determine the purpose of the link?

Your question is without the context needed to answer it (which is
ironic given one of the success criteria you mention is about the
ability to determine the link purpose when the link is taken out of
context).

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk