Looking for an ADA Consultant in New Jersey Area

From: Randal Rust <randalrust@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 15:58:50 -0500
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I have a contact in New Jersey that works at a small museum. They have
been given a grant to get an ADA compliance evaluation done, but are
having trouble finding someone locally that can do this. This is *not*
web-related. They need the study done for a couple of their buildings.
I told them I'd check here, because most of the folks on the list are
involved in more than just the web.

TIA.

--
Randal Rust