Re: Looking for an ADA Consultant in New Jersey Area

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 01:25:36 -0500
To: "Randal Rust" <randalrust@gmail.com>
Cc: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On 1/8/09, Randal Rust <randalrust@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a contact in New Jersey that works at a small museum. They have
> been given a grant to get an ADA compliance evaluation done, but are
> having trouble finding someone locally that can do this. This is *not*
> web-related. They need the study done for a couple of their buildings.
> I told them I'd check here, because most of the folks on the list are
> involved in more than just the web.

Hi, Randal..

Please feel free to contact me offlist, and I'll do what I can to try
to help if you are still looking around for avenues towards this
resource..

Cindy Sue :)

- :: -
Olmstead Decision * 10 Years * June 22, 2009

http://claimid.com/Butterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA