RE: refresh braille video

From: <Anna.Zhuang@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:21:21 +0200
To: <rhudson@usability.com.au>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello Roger,

this is a very good video to demonstrate how people use Braille display. One improvement idea though. All 6 min are dedicated to showing one person's hands or face, but IMO it would be actually good to occasionally show those search results as well. I mean it is good to see a clear link between manipulation of braille display and keyboard and the actual result of these manipulations.

Br, Anna Zhuang