RE: Screenuser needed for remote testing

From: Matt Morgan-May <mattmay@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:46:08 -0800
To: Patrick Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I don't know that anyone would want Emacspeak functionality to be the legal metric for "accessibility", including TV Raman himself. Though I'm sure he'll chime in if I'm wrong. <g>

I'm also not qualified to say what is and is not required under ADA. But I will say that the NVDA screen reader, which is open source, works remarkably well with the accessibility features in Flash Player.

-