BSI British Standards invites comments on new draft standard on accessible websites

From: Harry Loots <harry.loots@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 13:00:36 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

BSI British Standards is inviting all interested parties, and in particular
marketing professionals and disabled web users, to review and comment on the
draft of a new standard on accessible websites.  DPC BS 8878 Web accessibility
– Building accessible experiences for disabled people – Code of Practice is
applicable to all public and private organizations wishing to offer
accessible, usable websites to their customers.

Full release:

Kind regards

Mob: +44 7826 926 994

 We do not inherit the Earth from our Parents-
 We are simply Borrowing it from our Children!

 Join 'Consumer Resistance Against Packaging' at