Re: Fwd: Graphical search engine can extract information from illustrations in resea

Thanks Lisa, I hadn't seen that. The authors of the paper are evidently
behind that tool although it seems to be aimed at extracting and
analysing data in their particular field (environmental chemistry). It
would be useful to make the technology available as an online service.

cheers,

Alan