RE: Making Forums Accessible

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 13:48:15 +0100
To: "WAI list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Yasmin, there is an accessible fork of Joomla!, but it is not very
well-supported yet AFAIK. I have not investigated how truly accessible it

The standard version still suffers, IMO, from far too much embedded code
that involves digging around in the core to fix (and then usually by
kludging). And then it's often a case of technical rather than usable

For your technical question, I suggest you search the forums for guidance -
this isn't really the place to discuss such issues!

Lois Wakeman

 <http://lois.co.uk> http://lois.co.uk