Making Forums Accessible

From: Yasmin Tabassum <tellyasmin@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:03:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello Everybody,

I am building a website for a Charity for Disabled People. I am using joomla 1.5 and want to build a forum that is accessible. Unfortunately, I am having trouble in making the forum accessible.

I am also having trouble in preventing unregistered users from creating blog entries.

Could anyone please help me and guide me on these issues? I am grateful for any help.

Many Thanks,
Yasmin