Re: WCAG2 Conformance Questions

From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:21:05 +0200
To: "David Woolley" <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <public-comments-wcag20@w3.org>

Hello all,
I am new to this list and would like to use this occasion to briefly
introduce myself. I am 33 years old and blind and currently want to create a
WCAG 2.0 conform website. I am working in a very small business and we would
like to change our website in a way to make it accessible. I looked around
and found a few tools to evaluate websites in order to make it a bit faster
but so far I could not which one would be good for checking against WCAG
2.0.
Maybe someone in this list can help me and refer one or two good programs or
add-ons. That would be very helpful since checking all pages by hand would
be a very lengthy process.

Thanks in advance for your help and support!

Kind regards

     Ginger Claassen