Re: WCAG 2.0 Candidate Recommendation Ready to Test Drive

> Are you still looking for implementers..?

Hi Cindy Sue,

Yes, we still need implementations for some specific success criteria. These are listed in the "Web functionality demonstrations needed" e-mail archived at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2008AprJun/0100.html

If you want more specific information, please e-mail team-wcag2-implementations@w3.org

Thanks much!

Best,
~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/