Re: WCAG 2.0 Candidate Recommendation Ready to Test Drive

On 4/30/08, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear WAI Interest Group Participants,
>
> The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Working Group is excited to
> announce the publication of WCAG 2.0 as a W3C Candidate Recommendation on 30
> April. WCAG 2.0 explains how to make Web sites, applications, and other
> content accessible to people with disabilities, and many elderly users.
>  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/CR-WCAG20-20080430/
>

> Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your
> help implementing WCAG 2.0.

Hi, Shawn..

Am playing catchup and came across this older post.. Took a gamble and
saw that the date for participation has indeed been extended (was
formerly 2008-05-23)..

Are you still looking for implementers..? If so and in reference to
the statement that some techniques could be lost if not [documented],
do you have specific techniques you still need filled..? If the
techniques are not something I do, perhaps within my network, I can
reach out and find someone who does..

Thanks.. :)

Cindy Sue

- :: -