Re: People with disabilities using mobile devices to interact with the Web

John Colby wrote:
> What's happened to the CSS "@media handheld" or the media handheld in
> the link declaration? Are these used?

I think that the use of @media is vanishingly small.  printer media
might get used slightly, but I would expect anyone who even considered
targetting handheld media would use media queries to detect the size
(and only compensate for size).

I think it is tainted by being seen as primarily an accessibility
feature and most designers don't use accessibility features, or misusse
them based on side effects (such as tooltips, for alt).
--
David Woolley