Re: flash for accessibility

Hi Roger,

I trust you have looked at http://peepo.com and http://peepo.co.uk - IMHO
among the very best examples of what can be done for a particular user
group (children, adolescents and young adults with serious intellectual
disabilities).

The original versions of these (eight years ago) were in fact flash, but
Jonathan has long since moved to more standards-based design and
development. (Which is mostly a good thing, but it means I get mail from
him because he pushes the envelopes of possibility pretty hard. There are
few people who have done more than he has to improve the implementations
of SVG in terms of usability just by reporting and following up on
problems...)

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha