Re: flash for accessibility

From: Bruce Lawson <bruce@brucelawson.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 20:34:48 +0000
To: "Roger Hudson" <rhudson@usability.com.au>,<w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
A few years ago, a large US Down Syndrome charity
(http://www.ndss.org/ ?) had  a great site that explained how to use
the web to teenagers with Down Syndrome that was in Flash.

I can't locate the eaxct page, but remember it was a Macromedia site
of the week in 2002 so Bob Regan from Adobe could perhaps help.

At 21:35 16/11/2007, Roger Hudson wrote:
>Hi
>
>I am interested in finding examples of where Flash has been used on
>Websites to help people with cognitive disabilities or learning
>difficulties understand complex processes etc. Can anyone offer any
>suggestions?
>
>Similarly, I am looking for examples of where AJAX can help
>accessibility for some people.
>
>Thanks
>Roger

Bruce Lawson