Re: posted without comment...

Paul Novitski wrote:

> A more complete excerpt from my posting reveals that the retailer in
> question sells sports equipment, not assistive technology.

The point was that whilst mainstream retailers don't consider that their
products may be bought as a gift by the disabled, retailers of products
for the disabled also don't assume that their products will be bought by
the disabled, but, in that case, more or less assume that they will only
be bought as a gift!

--
David Woolley