Fwd: Iliad

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:10:49 -0500
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mark in Clinton TWP. MI" <MarWar@PROVIDE.NET>
Date: January 31, 2007 1:09:19 PM EST
Subject: Iliad

Hello All,
      There was a simple search engine which operated via e-mail called
      Iliad at Nasa.
    It seems to be now gone and the address was:
   *This above is the address which has worked for that service for
many years
    however now seems to have been done away with.
     Does anyone know of a replacement for Iliad or has anyone another
      e-mail search engine that they have used with any success?  I
am aware
       of the many web based search engines but I need one similar to
        e-mail service from Iliad for some specific

      Thanks for any help,